Sunday, May 29, 2016

MFT Sketch #282

Hello Everyone!
Всем привет!
Today I am sharing a card made with a long time ago released The Whole Herd stamp set by My Favorite Things. I was waiting for a year to catch both sets - stamps and coordinating dies. This card was inspired by MFT Sketch Challenge #282 at My Favorite Things Challenge & Inspiration blog.
Сегодня я показываю работу с прошлогодним набором штампов The Whole Herd от компании My Favorite Things. Я целый год охотилась за обоими наборами - штампов и ножей, забавных зверьков я покупаю только с парными ножами. Вдохновением для этой работы послужил скетч MFT Sketch Challenge #282 в чб My Favorite Things Challenge & Inspiration.
The card base is trimmed in front to reveal the sentiment and a chick stamped inside. I started from stencilling rays with Distress inks. Tried a new ink tone - Carved Pumpkin, it is amazing, light and warm. I think, I enjoy it more than Spiced Marmalade.

Передняя панель открытки обрезана по горизонтали, чтобы была видна надпись внутри. Для начала я с помощью масок и чернил Distress сделала лучи солнца. Кстати, я попробовала новый для себя оттенок Distress чернил - Carved Pumpkin, и мне он понравился больше, чем Spiced Marmalade. Он горазде светлее и теплее.
All cows are popped up with a foam tape for a deeper dimension. The cows and the chick are colored with Copic Sketch markers.

Все бурёнки приклеены на объёмный скотч, для создания глубины. Бурёнок и цыплёнка я раскрасила маркерами Copic Sketch.

I am sharing this card also at:
И я показываю эту открытку в также чб:
Seize the Birthday - Dimension/ Объём

AAA Cards: Game #65 - The 2nd Big Birthday Bash / День рождения чб
Stempelkuche #45 - Small quite Large/ Маленький, но большой
Scrapmate #18 - CAS/ Чисто и просто
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy your Sunday!
Спасибо, что заглянули. Желаю всем прекрасного отдыха!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Ksenija, amazing card!!! I love your take on the sketch. :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, bright, funny BD card. Love the shading on your sun rays. Thanks for doing in the birthday festivities at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Яркая и безумно весёлая открытка!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fabulous - what an adorable card! It just makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So funny and adorable!!! <3 I love it!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful and great fun. Love those cows! Thanks for joining in AAA Cards birthday party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so fun! I love those little cows! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already told you on facebook that I think this card is absolutely genious. But only now I'm seeing you've entered it into the Stempelküche challenge! Thank you so much, the tiny chick with the big impact is such a brillant take on our current theme.

    ReplyDelete