Tuesday, August 19, 2014

CASE Study 4th Anniversary II

Hello Everyone!
Today I'd like to share my CASEing of Gayatri Murali's card, which was inspired by Laura Bassen's card, made for CASE Study 4th Anniversary blog hop.


Both wonderful cards inspired me to try a stencil with vibrant colours. Here is my take on the challenge:


I kept the major elements of both cards: the rainbow sponged background, the black intricate shape and the layered banner for the sentiment.
Thanks for visiting! Have a nice evening!
post signature
Cardstock: PTI White, True Black, DCWV Glitter Cardstock
Stamps: PTI Strawberry Patch Sentiment
Inks: DI Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean and Faded Jeans, Stazon Jet Black
Dies: MB Vivienne Butterfly, MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips
Other: HA Stencil Zig Zag Pattern

No comments:

Post a Comment